Seasons in the sunset - A seventy (+3) year old looks ahead and back

Seasons in the sunset - A 80 year old
looks ahead and back

Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogging, 2/2011

Blogging
 
I started writing this blog some days ago (years now, 2011). 
 
I’m excited about it. 
 
OK, No one reads it but me. 
 
Still my writing is “out there” which has the effect of causing some concern on my part to improve it, to rewrite and edit, to make it the best that I can. To date (it's April 2011) we're at three weeks and counting – I have not abandoned the effort, which is encouraging. Will anyone ever read it? No – unless I ask them to do so.

Would I like for some stranger(s) to drop a note to the effect that they were enthralled by my writings? 

Get real! 

But still, it is a step beyond a "writer in residence on hard-drive only." A small step but enough that I don’t want it to be drivel which inspires me work at it - which is a good thing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment